Lanaudiere report

snowfarmer

Most welcome!! Now about that phone ringing...second week thing! My phone didn't ring...you guys better not leave with out me again. I don't 'bitch' lol I am leaving on the 9th of Feb and will leave from North Bay area head into Val Dor area. Are you riding with me?

Linda

That is exactly where we are heading.Going to drive right to temis qc and park at train station on feb 8.Think its a wed.Got the call from old riding partner have not rode together for over 8yrs.

I need a map! Back at you soon! When you drive there...where do you cross? I know the sled trail is still showing closed but what an idea to drive lol!!!

I need a map! Back at you soon! When you drive there...where do you cross? I know the sled trail is still showing closed but what an idea to drive lol!!!

Same spot the trail croses the river,train station is just north of the gas station which was shell last time i was there.

Just past hwy17E is Trout Lk Rd which is hwy 63 go east to the river and you have arrived :drinks:

Edited by hi-mileage

Snowfarmer and I are thinking of heading out on the sunday or monday....back on thursday so I can do my thursday-monday ride. Are you confused yet...so am I. I am just throwing my stuff in a bag and leaving!

Hope we connect! I plan to be riding for the month of February! It will make turning 50 feel so much better. Kids...I don't need any gifts send cash!

Linda