beautiful weather

tamarac

New site to check out, alliancedunord.com, they are the team that runs the skidooseurs out of parent and they are really up to date in the trail conditions, i think its all in french but should you have any questions write us and i fill you in. :good: By the way we did get some rain on wednesday but since then we are in the 0 degree area and we are still getting snow, soo great conditions to come on up.

Edited by tamarac

New site to check out, alliancedunord.com, they are the team that runs the skidooseurs out of parent and they are really up to date in the trail conditions, i think its all in french but should you have any questions write us and i fill you in. :good: By the way we did get some rain on wednesday but since then we are in the 0 degree area and we are still getting snow, soo great conditions to come on up.

Thanks for the update. I am doing a loop in the 1st week of March and we may be stopping in to see you our last night! You made us a really good home cooked meal last year. We have to try and come back for more.