First Trip to A-T

revrnd

• 2 months later...

We rode TQ83 from Notre-Dame-du-Nord last Sunday. We found the signage between the Nedelac turnoff & the Rollet area to be "iffy". I followed the homemade Rouyn signs & got to Rollet, but only saw RT303 signs, no TQ83 signs.

The trail where the GPS said TQ83 was hadn't been groomed in ages (if open @ all). Just follow the Rouyn signs.

Also, the TQ83 signs took us on what is a local trail from Cloutier to Montbeillard & north, bypassing Beaudry.

Having the GPS @ least kept us going in the right direction R-N.

Anyone heading towards Cochrane from La Sarre, it's 117 miles or 188 klicks from the Ultramar @ the south end of La Sarre to the Esso in Cochrane.

When we were in La Sarre getting gas, 3 sleds w/ NH stickers rolled in. Just curious if they're sledders on here.

I was in la sarre on monday, but I was with only one other, a 06 renagade 1000 all back, I have a 05 mxzx 600 both with nh stickers , we headed to rouyn... stayed in ville marie 1800 miles 6 days........