New England Bob

Yamaha Jim

NE Bob/"Hey Dude" has definitely been a strong advocate/ambassador for QR's...

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 10:39 PM

Subject: Snowmobiling in Paradise...

Each and every dedicated and spirited, passionate aficionado, my dear brothers & sisters...,

To all of those that have not been able to resist the temptation that we share...The pursuit of the enchanting 21,000 trail-miles of sheer pleasure...Who have traveled many hours in their trucks in search of the result of clouds and vapor...Magically transformed into frozen crystals, augmented by the force of a fleet of groomers, diesel fuel, spare parts and...a robust dose of passion by the proud and dedicated volunteer workers of the 230 snowmobile clubs in the province of Quebec......Snowmobiling...the conclusion is that...are you ready?...Get ready for Quebec, for Quebec is ready for you!!! There is not a place in the Province that is not worth traveling to, to find everything that fulfills your expectations to realize your dreams.

Yours in passion of sledding,

RJ

The other guy out of PA, Trumbauer's is Don Kellner. I did the PA Snowmobile Show this year and he was in his booth not far from me. I usually run into Don every couple of years and I run into Jimmy at a relais about every other year. In 2003 NE Bob wanted me to go into a 51% him, 49%me partnership.. Decided it wasn;t for me.

Thats him Bill couldnt recall the name. Last I heared he had the big C how is he doing with that. This was coming from Sue trumbauer few years back.

The guy I'm talking about was Jim Jameson. He told me about you though Bill, and said if I was up in Valin to look for you at the HI/Delta and you could give me any info I needed, and you knew the area well. But I saw you won't be up there until the 10th or so. I will be up there tomorrow night, hopefully, if I can make it. Booked this trip when it was looking like no snow in the states. Pretty good storm rolled through NY last night and today. Looking like the southern part of Quebec is going to get it today and tomorrow. Another foot or so. The ADK's got all of a foot and then some. I don't care much for tug hill/old forge on the weekends, but they should have around 3ft on the ground on the hill now. It will be very busy in NY this weekend. With no frost in the ground and all the rain the trails will be beat right in to the dirt by Saturday evening. So I'm not missing anything by going to Quebec. I'm bringing my girlfriend up, she thinks we are crazy for doing this, but she has never been to Mt Valin either, we will see what she thinks when it is all said and done next week. She liked the St Zenon area. She should really like this area. And hopefully the traffic will be low on Valin with all the snow in the south. We will see. Looking forward to it, that's for sure

Mont Valin will be a zoo this coming weekend and for the next 12 weekends. If I were you I would head for Mont Valin west, the orange trails. I probably do 90% of my riding on the green and orange trails. Just as good, but not the traffic.

Edited by Saguenay Bill