Hey Greg du, what's up with this map site?... http://www.sledmagazine.com/cartes/map.jsp

PLAYHARD

It shows local club trail conditions but they're not in English and i can't copy & paste them for translation.

And I don't see those "!" marks on the regular viaexplora site.

I like the sledmag link since it's way more full-screen than the via site.

Please advise/merci,

Several people have recently mentioned this to me. I just returned home from a Polaris Challenge event in Maine. I'll be at a team event with the administrators of SledMagazine.com and Motoneiges.ca site this weekend in Saguenay. I will br glad to ask this question, I recall being told that there was a reason for the change. I think that the format of the previously used feed, changed and was no longer available to us. I'll get back to you. Happy trials.

• 3 weeks later...

I posted this update on the "Check out SledMagazine.com thread, but wanted to put it here as well. The display and format of trail condition information on SM.com has been corrected and should now look as it did in the past. Thanks for your observations and messages. Our Motoneiges.ca site was correct but there was a glitch with trail conditions when SM.com switched of to its new format.