POW POW. Could this be the last weekend !!

The mountainforecast is calling for more than a foot of pow on friday through sat..hope they are wrong and we get another 3 feet..lol..

Come down and ride the APRIL POW POW..If you think its nice in March..You ll love APRIL...jack

...http://www.mountain-forecast.com/peaks/Mont-Jacques-Cartier/forecasts/1268

tempting for next year, been following your posts and speaking with guys from ontario about their experience this year. already talking with freinds to scrounge up with mtn sleds for a 5 or 6 day trip

11hrs from where i am in NY, 12866

ian

Edited by monster performance

tempting for next year, been following your posts and speaking with guys from ontario about their experience this year. already talking with freinds to scrounge up with mtn sleds for a 5 or 6 day trip

11hrs from where i am in NY, 12866

ian

Hi Ian..its 9 from my place..Worth it..You dont need mountains..Sure its better.I had a group and an 18 year old was on a 137..he got stuck but not as bad as you think..Depends on how much pow we have and where you ride..The areas we ride, you can ride logging roads and atv trails.This is why your buddies or wife-girlfriend can ride with you and watch you in the cuts..No more need to tell the story..They saw it..And I take the pics for free..Short tracks will work here too..Just not the same way..jack