Update Trails Club Etoile Doree

mustang00

Nothing on FCMQ site yet but our machine is out we have 3 one is out cause of engine failure (crank) other is out cause of tranny failure so the new one is out gromming 24/7 basically.miles groomed should be fully operational by weekend.

if i didn't work so much i could get pics, i'll try an escape from work tomorrow afternoon.

mustang00

HI , MUSTANG IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU AND HUSBAND YESTERDAY . TRAILS WERE BETTER THAN THEY HAVE BEEN IN YEARS . HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hey GrumpySanta

It was nice meeting you too...I always love meeting fellow sledders and especialy people who venture out of their own clubs and come down our way. There are a lot of times they turn around too soon because they think they are in Ontario & need a pass. Have a great season and hope too see you on the trails again. HO!HO!HO!

P.S. groomer here is out already! :drinks:

Hey GrumpySanta

It was nice meeting you too...I always love meeting fellow sledders and especialy people who venture out of their own clubs and come down our way. There are a lot of times they turn around too soon because they think they are in Ontario & need a pass. Have a great season and hope too see you on the trails again. HO!HO!HO!

P.S. groomer here is out already! :drinks:

let it snow let it snow.............hohoho merry xmas and have a couple for me. we had our scrc xmas party last nite and was very good as i gave out lots of presents . one member did a video of all the 56 trips we did this summer. i hope to get a copy see you soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...