St. Zenon

Shane

I just called Le Cabanon said they got 10-15 cm and are currently out grooming. Just itching for that first ride but not sure it's worth it just yet....

I would wait one more week. If I had to drive 6hrs but it's up to you. You will be able to ride for sure. With the cold and more snow they say coming this week things will start to be interconnected and more clubs will open trails. Just my 2 cents.

Seems that way iceman. Thank you

Edited by Shane

Not saying you can not ride now, just saying I think after a week of cold, more snow(hopefully) and grooming going on things will improve quickly.

Your Call.

For me its much different (not having to drive up) I am holding out. Not the time yet. Soon.

Just spoke to Dennis at Le Cabanon. He said all is groomed and conditions are good, adjoining clubs are all opening up....For What It's Worth!

Thanks for the update. Sounds like trails up north fared better than south like near Joliette. They got less snow in Southern parts of Lanaudiere and more sleet/freezing rain I believe.