Update trail conditions

favarcat

We are coming in on the 19th and not sure what to do or where to stay. Check out this weather site. I use it for that area since it gives snow and rain totals and percent totals.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/CAQC0222

Ride Safe

I would not be worried for the 19th. The best place to stay is the Holiday Inn in Chicoutimie. Secure parking area for the trucks and sleds and also new this year they have video surveillance of the parking area. The phone # is 1-800-363-3124. You can also check there add on this forum by clicking on Quebec Rider Advertisers. If you look at the 14 day forecasts, it looks pretty good. Saguenay Bill should be at the Holiday Inn by then and you will be able to get some daily accurate trail conditions on this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Info for trail 368: At the junction of trail 23 and trail 368 there is equipment (logging trucks ?) using the road. The trail is being moved to the side of the road but has not been completed as of today. There is 4 miles of rough going. :wacko: The rest of trail 368 was groomed and perfect this morning. Be careful in this area. Trucks are a lot bigger than us. :sad: Trail 23 north from this junction has had the trail already moved but I don`t know how far. We went towards L`Etape.