looking to hook up for a ride

chris1v

I would like to join in with someone that will be going for a ride on any of these days or for all of these days. January wed 28, thurs 29, and fri 30. Good for any amount of miles per day. I will be traveling from cornwall so could meet some place in quebec. Say as far east as Shawinigan. Or someone can hook up with me and my wife. We both ride 1200s and you wont have to wait for us.

chris

My plan was to meet up with one other rider around Shawinigan and ride those days. It would have been nice to meet up with sombody else but we are stuck in a blizzard with the roads shut down. Seems kind of funny that we can't go snowmobiling because its snowing to much.

Hi, I am on hold till 1/31/15 promising my teenage daughter I would attend her high school down hill ski team's "home race" @ Waterville Valley ski area this Friday. So, I'm available from this Saturday on, anytime. Anybody thats wants to ride, send me a Pm with your #. Ive been riding in PQ since the 90's, speak french enough to be polite. Seem's there is lots of site member's looking to hook up this winter. See my post on being a free agent this winter. Wouldn't mind checking out Ontario either for a week, if anyone interested. Michael

Hi, I am on hold till 1/31/15 promising my teenage daughter I would attend her high school down hill ski team's "home race" @ Waterville Valley ski area this Friday. So, I'm available from this Saturday on, anytime. Anybody thats wants to ride, send me a Pm with your #. Ive been riding in PQ since the 90's, speak french enough to be polite. Seem's there is lots of site member's looking to hook up this winter. See my post on being a free agent this winter. Wouldn't mind checking out Ontario either for a week, if anyone interested. Michael

Hard to believe she is a teenager, Mike. Good luck to her at Waterville Valley!