Repaired Sled

Brdgbldr85

Bill

How did your wifes sled run after picking it up at the dealer? We got home around 1am and had good driving most of the way. We have 12 hours of driving and 864 miles from my house to the HI. Can't wait to get back in a few weeks. We stopped in at Duty Free on the way back and they charged even up for any merchandise and would exchange US to Canadian for 1.05. See you again in snow paradise on the 9th. I will be watching all the posts!!!!

Bill

How did your wifes sled run after picking it up at the dealer? We got home around 1am and had good driving most of the way. We have 12 hours of driving and 864 miles from my house to the HI. Can't wait to get back in a few weeks. We stopped in at Duty Free on the way back and they charged even up for any merchandise and would exchange US to Canadian for 1.05. See you again in snow paradise on the 9th. I will be watching all the posts!!!!

Hi Dale

Sled has run just like new. When I look at your mileage something is not quite right. It is 750 miles from Souderton. If you checked your math and it's correct then you must have taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way. When I lived in Flemington it was 715. Anyway, glad you got home OK and will see you in Feb.

Bill

Hi Dale

Sled has run just like new. When I look at your mileage something is not quite right. It is 750 miles from Souderton. If you checked your math and it's correct then you must have taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way. When I lived in Flemington it was 715. Anyway, glad you got home OK and will see you in Feb.

Bill

Bill,

I had a slip of the key and the mileage was 785 miles. Glad the sled runs great and all is well, see you soon.

Dale