Bridge out

mustang00

On the north side of the tracks,there is a small bridge near the water tank in Dalhousie,the groomer went through one side of it...please be careful we put tape across to stop others from going through....i however kept to one side to get by but if you come across it please watch out...we will fix asap in daylight.

We ended up heading down to Glen Robertson on Sunday- Trails in that area where awesome- Did you and your hubby by chance ride by us? My Buddy and I were having a chat on the start orf the railbed in Rigaud when there were a few yammies, doos and a Z1 that came by.Was around 11:45 am.

ya that was us we were on our way north but just gased up in st-placide and turned around and ate in rigaud did all our trails had a good time.

Bridge is passable but not fully repaired

Trails were good to lac des 16 island and the 3 around hwy 50 was good and groomed to Cushing to cross at chute de blondeau . ice not safe to go straight to dam yet. trail to st. adolphe de howard is supposed to re open this week end. hope to see you sat. if i hear where and when you have poker run