Lac Fallon

T3R3

Stayed at Lac Fallon a couple of weeks ago. It’s a great stop with excellent food, I had the Filet Mignon.  Stephanie was tending their spacious bar.  Just an awesome place.   They helped our group solve a sled break down problem by loading the broken sled into a pickup truck and driving it to the dealer.  But there is more. Being old and forgetful I left a Garmin In-Reach in my room.  A day later I called Stephanie and she said she would ship it back to me. Oh and she didn’t want me to pay for the cost of shipping it. This is service above and beyond.  You couldn’t ask for nicer hosts on a saddlebag trip and one of the reasons I love riding in Quebec. The In-Reach was in my mail box today.

31 minutes ago, T3R3 said:

Stayed at Lac Fallon a couple of weeks ago. It’s a great stop with excellent food, I had the Filet Mignon.  Stephanie was tending their spacious bar.  Just an awesome place.   They helped our group solve a sled break down problem by loading the broken sled into a pickup truck and driving it to the dealer.  But there is more. Being old and forgetful I left a Garmin In-Reach in my room.  A day later I called Stephanie and she said she would ship it back to me. Oh and she didn’t want me to pay for the cost of shipping it. This is service above and beyond.  You couldn’t ask for nicer hosts on a saddlebag trip and one of the reasons I love riding in Quebec. The In-Reach was in my mail box today.

This is why we keep coming back, again and again and .................  !!!!!!