First post..

Sledneck40

Just found this site from very limited information the people over at HCS gave me. It seems there is a bit of animosity over there for its founding member. I didn't go there that often so I was unaware of any of this. I asked where Rob was and people weren't all that helpful. Of course the topic was closed almost immediately.

Rob, I always enjoyed your posts about riding and especially the pictures you shared. I was hoping to see some reports on your new XP cause if they are not going to hold up the milage psycho you are, you would know about it..

I dont ride in Quebec so I hope I am still welcome here.

sledneck36 member # 53 from the other site. I was there from the beginning.

Just found this site from very limited information the people over at HCS gave me. It seems there is a bit of animosity over there for its founding member. I didn't go there that often so I was unaware of any of this. I asked where Rob was and people weren't all that helpful. Of course the topic was closed almost immediately.

Rob, I always enjoyed your posts about riding and especially the pictures you shared. I was hoping to see some reports on your new XP cause if they are not going to hold up the milage psycho you are, you would know about it..

I dont ride in Quebec so I hope I am still welcome here.

sledneck36 member # 53 from the other site. I was there from the beginning.

Welcome. You can get your fill of pictures of quebec in the regional forums. I too enjoyed Robs pics until I made enough trips to have basically the same ones!!!

I hold out a very warm welcome to ALL sledders here on this site. Regardless of what problems and issues have occurred on other sites, I believe this site will do very well in it's primary intended purpose...That being a useful tool for snowmobilers that ride in Quebec, be they French or English speaking. However, this site is open to anyone that finds any interest in the people and subjects discussed here, and everyone is welcome. If interested in NH snowmobiling, also check out another site I am pleased to say that I'm involved with, www.SledNH.com

We have avoided having "brand forums" here to eliminate the brand bashing and fighting that inevitably results. But since you asked, I am extremely pleased with my new XP Renegade. It handles like its on rails, much improved over the original REV. And the seating position is just fabulous, especially for taller riders. I love it more each ride. I have over 3000 miles and I've had none of the issues that have been posted on other sites. It has ran perfect with no problems. I have just one small gripe, the seat needs more/better padding.

Stick around and enjoy the site! :drinks:

rob

Well said Rob, this fourm as it it grows will provide region specific information to the betterment of all who participate. I enjoyed sleddig with you and Bill earlier this year and hope to make one more trip to "paridise" before the season is over.

Have a Rickards for me.

MUBS