MUSTANG

grumpysanta

hi GrumpySanta

We were in St-Zenon all weekend ....I called the pres and the trails are not being groomed anymore lack of funds for fuel i guess..however they are still open and very rideable the side of the roads are bare but fields are still great.

always that money thing . sorry to hear that .i guess we will have ride up north. i talked to the pres. of the pine hill club and he said they will groom till the snow goes home . ya got to love it . also some of the closures will be fixed for next year i was told like 43 west and poss. new trails around somemore lakes up there . up to duhamel was great last friday; were did you stay in st zenon ???

we stayed at the Cabanon...our club had some really bad luck this year with the machinery over 35grand in repairs. I would say why on here but somebody could take offense. As for Pine Hill trails we could go there but is the ice safe still to cross???they might have a surplus of cash from last year if i remember right they didn't groom much last year.

I USED TO STAY AT THE CABANON A LOT YEARS A GO . LAKES WAS GREAT THIS PAST SATURDAY BUT THE CLOSED OFF THE ST. PLACIDE EXIT WITH A RIBBON AND TPPK THE PICKETS DOWN BUT I AM SHURE THE CROSSIN AT CHUTE DE BLONDEAU WILL STILL BE GOOD FOR A WHILE . ALSO ALFRED BUT THEY MIGHT STOP GROOMING IN ONT.