Taureau reservoir loop video souvenir

towing

Hi guys!

We got some outstanding conditions on our last season ender ride, mid april in Lanaudière. Not only the snow condition for the date but the warm temperature and the clear blue sky with the strong sun of april made it easy for me to catch some very nice footage of this nice ride. Here is a first video all taken on the loop path around the taureau reservoir

Crank up the quality and the sound and enjoy the ride! 

Alain

17 hours ago, SnomoGary said:

Great video as always  Alan, definitely  making my thumb twitch. Thanks for sharing. 

Thanks! I had to admit my video files this year kept me in the mood of sledding more than any years before. Playing with the files for editing is a fun time for me!

2 hours ago, MFARJM said:

That was fun and I recognized almost all of the scenery. I just told my buds that we shouldn't put our sleds to bed so early

Many already told here that late riding is more than often the best rides! but this one was very late for this area.. in the record department! I will post soon the reservoir crossing video clip... it was a wet crossing!!! we had fun like kids 😂