Is intersection of 63 and 53 correct on map?

doubler

So I was in Mont Laurier last week and I only went east on 63 once, but my memory was that I passed the intersection for 53 south before I reached the intersection for 53 north.  I visit the area every year so I know the trails quite well and notice when they change the trail year-to-year.  This is why I am almost certain I recall passing the 53 south intersection first because I remember thinking it was a new intersection this year.  Can anyone confirm if the map is wrong?  Also, when you turn on the grooming delay it still follows the trail as it is on the map.  If the groomer data is GPS based then that would make the case that the map is correct and my recollection is incorrect.

image.png.e34cbe04bc1196e93b7dfb9a94bddf73.png

32 minutes ago, doubler said:

I passed the intersection for 53 south before I reached the intersection for 53 north.  I visit the area every year so I know the trails quite well and notice when they change the trail year-to-year.  This is why I am almost certain I recall passing the 53 south intersection first 

image.png.e34cbe04bc1196e93b7dfb9a94bddf73.png

yes.....53 south of 63 has been rerouted when you connect to 63. You are confirming me that's why I didn't see the 53 north junction on my way to val-barette..It is further east?

2 hours ago, Mid Range said:

yes.....53 south of 63 has been rerouted when you connect to 63. You are confirming me that's why I didn't see the 53 north junction on my way to val-barette..It is further east?

Yes, I am pretty sure it is further east, but as I stated in my original post, I was questioning if I was remembering what I saw correctly.  Based on what you said, plus my recollection from last week, I'd say the map is wrong.

To be honest, not real sure what is going on the FCMQ, they just don't seem to have their sh!t together this year.

I’ve passed by there a couple times already this season and the 54 south to Kiamika has been relocated. 53 north still in the same place as last year which was relocated further west up 63 a few years back.

53 north on the north side of hwg 117 we used to ride through a sugar shack property, this year trail rerouted around via the road. Suspect loss of rights.