Welcome

Saguenay Bill

I would like to welcome our newest member, Virginie. Her parents own Evasion Sport DR, the Arctic Cat/Yamaha dealer in Laterriere. We are happy to have you onboard.

Welcome Virginie!! Glad you have joined us.

WELCOME! Here you will find some of the nicest and most helpful snowmobile enthusiasts in North America! We are like one BIG albeit dysfunctional) FAMILY! :clapping::yahoo: I have met some GREAT people from here and others have been tremendously helpful although we never met. If there is ANYTHING you need, just ask! Someone here is likely to have the answer! :good:

Bienvenue, Virginie.

Evasion Sport is one of the top dealers in our area. I'm a SkiDoo guy, but their shop has been helpful to me and is welcoming to all. They are the top choice if you want to rent a sled here in the Saguenay (in my opinion).

Dozer

it's nice they are open sunday mornings for a couple of hours as we discovered a couple of years ago when a sled in our group went down.

it's nice they are open sunday mornings for a couple of hours as we discovered a couple of years ago when a sled in our group went down.

You are right Legend 700. Let me tell you a true story. Several years ago, Kelly Moore, #47 on the Busch North Tour, burned a piston on his way into the HI on a Friday night. He called Evasion Friday evening to see if they could repair it. Owner, Denis, told him he no mechanics working Sat but that he could use the garage, tools and they had the parts in inventory if he wanted to do it himself. Kelly agreed and at 7:30 Sat morning Evasion had their pickup truck at the HI for the sled and Kelly. that's the kind of people they are.