Insurance on trail permit?

viper2

A few years ago i was told when i bought my permit that there was insurance coverage with this.What does this cover?Some people have asked me if they still need insurance on their sled in Canada or need the Canadian ins. card. I know i carry insurance and can't imagine that is what the permit ins. is for. :pardon:

When you buy your Quebec trail pass there is a 500,000 $ liability coverage that comes with it- HOWEVER if I am not mistaken only quebec residents can claim the refund should you already have you own liability insurance coverage. When you buy your pass all the information is in the paper work you receive with the decal. Having the insurance in the price of the pass means that everybody who buys a pass has coverage.

When you buy your Quebec trail pass there is a 500,000 $ liability coverage that comes with it- HOWEVER if I am not mistaken only quebec residents can claim the refund should you already have you own liability insurance coverage. When you buy your pass all the information is in the paper work you receive with the decal. Having the insurance in the price of the pass means that everybody who buys a pass has coverage.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that it apply to Canadian residents not US citizens.

BTW off our trail pass $40 goes to liability insurance.Should you be already covered by your own insurance...then you can claim that $40 back.