I want to check out something new

Je me souviens

I would like to get out this week end and cover some new ground. I am thinking about heading towards Berthiersville and seeing what that area is like. If anyone has any input on this area please send me some suggestions. Places to see, trails to take, trails to avoid, places to stay, places to eat, things of that nature. Thanks.

On a side note, I read about some guys heading to La Gaspe, this past week. Lets hear about that too.

I would like to get out this week end and cover some new ground. I am thinking about heading towards Berthiersville and seeing what that area is like. If anyone has any input on this area please send me some suggestions. Places to see, trails to take, trails to avoid, places to stay, places to eat, things of that nature. Thanks.

On a side note, I read about some guys heading to La Gaspe, this past week. Lets hear about that too.

scorpionbowl is doing Gaspe this week, he'll probably post Monday

Good trails you can go several directions from there. I would be careful where I parked my equipment!! Place has a bad rap for stuff coming up missing. North from B-vill is really good toward Trois Rivieres....West is also good toward St. Zenon...If I were you I would head toward St. Raymond(notherly). Great Trails, good places to stay... :good: