My New Sled

timbo

Whilst skulking thru Northern Ontario in late February with Andyman and Pud, we happened upon a top secret testing facility where they were in the final prototype evaluation of the new "SkiZipper Crusher"! After several hours we were able to convince the test team that we were not industry spies and were treated to a demo, followed by a test , ride. Unbelieveable!!

After exhaustive negotiations, I am pleased to report that I have just "WinterChecked" production unit 004, and will be enjoying the trails of Quebec on my new sled next winter!!!

Alas, I must report that I suspect that Andyman has secretly been negotiating with the Zipper people and is attempting to purchase one of the first units as well. I know I saw the look in his eyes after his test ride and, as our Quebecquois brethern say, he appeared a tad "derange". If as I fear, Andyman will also be mounted on a new Zipper-Crusher, there will be little mercy on the trails of La Belle Province next winter.

Pic of the boys on the QR January gathering at 100 Lacs

As i am having extensive paint work and decal detailing on my new Zipper, it will not be delivered till March of 2112. I'll post pics as soon as I have possession.

timbo

Whilst skulking thru Northern Ontario in late February with Andyman and Pud, we happened upon a top secret testing facility where they were in the final prototype evaluation of the new "SkiZipper Crusher"! After several hours we were able to convince the test team that we were not industry spies and were treated to a demo, followed by a test , ride. Unbelieveable!!

After exhaustive negotiations, I am pleased to report that I have just "WinterChecked" production unit 004, and will be enjoying the trails of Quebec on my new sled next winter!!!

Alas, I must report that I suspect that Andyman has secretly been negotiating with the Zipper people and is attempting to purchase one of the first units as well. I know I saw the look in his eyes after his test ride and, as our Quebecquois brethern say, he appeared a tad "derange". If as I fear, Andyman will also be mounted on a new Zipper-Crusher, there will be little mercy on the trails of La Belle Province next winter.

Pic of the boys on the QR January gathering at 100 Lacs

As i am having extensive paint work and decal detailing on my new Zipper, it will not be delivered till March of 2112. I'll post pics as soon as I have possession.

timbo

You promised you would keep our new rides under wraps until we went on our maiden trip!!! LOL

Andy

You promised you would keep our new rides under wraps until we went on our maiden trip!!! LOL

Andy

Andyman,

What's that guy doing beside the barn in the pic behind you?????????

Ahhh a Sno Bug... Not only a work of art, but probably quite warm with an actual functional wind shield when you do hit the double digits....

Yes Indeed, TDI

It is a Sno Bug and it was in great running shape. What a hoot. The owners name is Paul and he lives in Chapleau, ON. Great mechanic and a great guy. (Check out Andy's thread on "St-Donat to Lake Superior). Anyone ever touring thru way-north Ontario in need of sled help, this guy is the best.