Roberval to Chibougamau

jtktm

Looking to return to Quebec this winter after being away for 10 years. I was planning a trip for the end of January. Would like to know where I should park around Shawinigan or Trios River. Plan to ride up to Roberval thru La Tuque to roberval and up and back to Chibouganmau. What have you guys got for places to stay,gas and trails . Thanks Jim

• 2 months later...
Looking to return to Quebec this winter after being away for 10 years. I was planning a trip for the end of January. Would like to know where I should park around Shawinigan or Trios River. Plan to ride up to Roberval thru La Tuque to roberval and up and back to Chibouganmau. What have you guys got for places to stay,gas and trails . Thanks Jim

Roberval to Chibougamau is a pretty easy day you should have no problem. Last year we rode from Relais 22 milles through Roberval and onto Chib. in one day, and it was only 290 miles. If I had to guess I would say about 200 miles from Roberval to Chib. When you make this trip make sure you stop for gas at Ladore (right on trail) and also Scicerie 54 (a huge sawmill) :drinks: