trails

grumpysanta

Rode 238 kilos yesterday- Coin lavigne up to st michel to Cabanon, down to Koubecs, over to glaciere abck to coin lavigne. Trails were good to not so good. We did get about 6 inches of fresh snow during the day which made things better. They are still just opening up, so signage is almost in existant, and not everything is open. As we were saying yesterday you can go out and ride your sled and hit the odd rock and have fun, or leave it in the garage until mid January and whine about it until then. Best bet is slap on an old pair of skis and carbides, and if you are running a studded track, just be careful. I'll post some pics later.

Rode 238 kilos yesterday- Coin lavigne up to st michel to Cabanon, down to Koubecs, over to glaciere abck to coin lavigne. Trails were good to not so good. We did get about 6 inches of fresh snow during the day which made things better. They are still just opening up, so signage is almost in existant, and not everything is open. As we were saying yesterday you can go out and ride your sled and hit the odd rock and have fun, or leave it in the garage until mid January and whine about it until then. Best bet is slap on an old pair of skis and carbides, and if you are running a studded track, just be careful. I'll post some pics later.

That is some good sound advice for those chomping at the bit right now :good: Won't be too long. Shotgunning for the 27th. Thanks TDI-HAM :drinks:

thank you for your report TDI-HAM :drinks: I'm thinking the exact same way about it, an old set of well used bergstroms under the skis and I go for it 8)

Bye

Alain