Trail conditions?

mxz7000

A bunch of us are headed up this Thursday night to the area and was just looking for some trial condition feed back? We are planning on heading toward La Tuque then down 73 toward St. Raymond. Any information would be great.

Thanks,

Bob

Chopper and I rode from Pleissisville to St-Donat (via Trois Riviers bridge) on Sunday. Snow was starting to get real skinny with no snow in the forecast. Most of the trails north of the River in Maurice and lower Lenaudiere were pretty much snirt on any southern slopes with any grade. Even in the big open areas near Mandiville, St-Gabriel, etc., were bare in a lot of the corners. The trails into St-Come were bad. A little farther up around Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci into St-Donat things got a little better.

Need snow, bad.

timbo

A bunch of us are headed up this Thursday night to the area and was just looking for some trial condition feed back? We are planning on heading toward La Tuque then down 73 toward St. Raymond. Any information would be great.

Thanks,

Bob

I got back from Canada 2 days ago, but left out of Thetford Mines. Trails 5, 35,55 were very good. Trail 75 as a main trail was sparse in snow cover, so wouldn't advise that, which runs between sections of 55. The only advice I can give is check FCNQ and gosled.com sites for any trail info. There's snow up there, we rode 6 days and covered around 1,300 miles. Those trails I mentioned are furhter south east of where you mentioned. Good luck otherwise.