Quick report on our trip

Mid Range

well we are in Roberval.Left Maniwaki thursday to Parent.took 13 north.Crossed thru Devil's montain area so we could avoid mont-laurier and ferme-neuve due to low snow conditions.trails were good.few rocks here and there but it is something we were expecting.North of ste-anne duc lac we took the local trail thru jb scott which is the former 13.trail was in good shape.from jb scott thru Lunic it is the former TQ 33.25 miles of twisted trails.From 100 lacs to Parent,you have another long stretch of twisted trail til you're back on the old 13 next to Bazin river.I must say I am quite disapointed with this new route.You can't cruise coz it is so twisted.Next time we go to Parent we will go via Clova.

Parent to Roberval,83 was in top shape.A bit pain in the butt in and out of wemontaci....lots of sleds at 22 relay.if you are looking for good trail conditions.You must stay away from traffic this year.Monday we are heading out to Chibougamau then Abitibi.

well we are in Roberval.Left Maniwaki thursday to Parent.took 13 north.Crossed thru Devil's montain area so we could avoid mont-laurier and ferme-neuve due to low snow conditions.trails were good.few rocks here and there but it is something we were expecting.North of ste-anne duc lac we took the local trail thru jb scott which is the former 13.trail was in good shape.from jb scott thru Lunic it is the former TQ 33.25 miles of twisted trails.From 100 lacs to Parent,you have another long stretch of twisted trail til you're back on the old 13 next to Bazin river.I must say I am quite disapointed with this new route.You can't cruise coz it is so twisted.Next time we go to Parent we will go via Clova.

Parent to Roberval,83 was in top shape.A bit pain in the butt in and out of wemontaci....lots of sleds at 22 relay.if you are looking for good trail conditions.You must stay away from traffic this year.Monday we are heading out to Chibougamau then Abitibi.

Thanks for the report, Looking to go to Chibougamou the end of Feb. I would definitly appreciate any reports you have.

Thanks

Kel

Are the trails that bad around Mont-Laurier and ferme-neuve? We will be headed that direction from the Zenon area next week and coming through the park it does not look like you can get to Devils moutain without going through one of those 2 places.