Groomer!!!!

blizzman

The forecast for Monts Valins in the two next weeks...Will we be sledding up there by the first week of december?

Ton Info est tourjours aprécier, Merci mon homme!

hi blizzman !!

thanks !! always a pleasure to help!!

well ,your question is a 100.00$$ one !!!

have nt seen pics with snow of the mont valins lately on the french forum.i guess will have to wait and be patient for a while.

checked the long term forecast for the next 14 days for the rimouski area.should have snow around november 19 th.without being negative , i don t believe much in the long term forecast.but anything can happen.

was thinking about that earlier this week.20 years ago ,right on this weeek end ,winter started for good here.storm started on the friday and ended up on the monday morning .3 ' of snow ,then a few days later ,another foot.

pics taken on dec 7 th.many hundred trees down.

third pic ,i was riding from 4 to 6 ' over the road.so many trees down.i was looking at the first pic,back in 77 ,went shoveling the camp with 2 of my brothers.at the lowest point of the roof ,there was 7 ' of snow to shovel !!so ,don t worry about the weight of the sled on the roof !!!ha ! ha !!

frost here for the 4 th morning in a row and sunny .

groomer !!!

hi blizzman !!

thanks !! always a pleasure to help!!

well ,your question is a 100.00$$ one !!!

have nt seen pics with snow of the mont valins lately on the french forum.i guess will have to wait and be patient for a while.

checked the long term forecast for the next 14 days for the rimouski area.should have snow around november 19 th.without being negative , i don t believe much in the long term forecast.but anything can happen.

was thinking about that earlier this week.20 years ago ,right on this weeek end ,winter started for good here.storm started on the friday and ended up on the monday morning .3 ' of snow ,then a few days later ,another foot.

pics taken on dec 7 th.many hundred trees down.

third pic ,i was riding from 4 to 6 ' over the road.so many trees down.i was looking at the first pic,back in 77 ,went shoveling the camp with 2 of my brothers.at the lowest point of the roof ,there was 7 ' of snow to shovel !!so ,don t worry about the weight of the sled on the roof !!!ha ! ha !!

frost here for the 4 th morning in a row and sunny .

groomer !!!

Thanks for the info Groomer! frost 4 days in a row is a good start! I guess we will have to wait and see how mother nature treats us in the next couple of weeks. If you here anything please let me know!

Merci Encore!

Thanks for the info Groomer! frost 4 days in a row is a good start! I guess we will have to wait and see how mother nature treats us in the next couple of weeks. If you here anything please let me know!

Merci Encore!

no problems !! i check often everyday on the french forum.

groomer !!!