Lodging Help - Might bring the family!!

snowpromod

Might be bringing the wife and kiddie along for our mid Jan trip, looking for suggestions as to a good place to stay that offers activities for all. Two riders and two women with two kids, looking for something maybe within an hours drive to quebec city or another city that would offer them shopping and activities (skiing, etc). Any suggestions to a cabin for rent or lodge to stay at would be greatly appreciated, somewhere that we can ride for 4-5 days as well. Thanks

Might be bringing the wife and kiddie along for our mid Jan trip, looking for suggestions as to a good place to stay that offers activities for all. Two riders and two women with two kids, looking for something maybe within an hours drive to quebec city or another city that would offer them shopping and activities (skiing, etc). Any suggestions to a cabin for rent or lodge to stay at would be greatly appreciated, somewhere that we can ride for 4-5 days as well. Thanks

Hi,

2 years ago I took my wife & 2 kids to Auberge du Lac-a-l'Eau-Claire.It's about 1-2 hours ne of Montreal.

Beautiful resort with a lot of things to do.I believe trail 360? runs right by it.A little priceybut we had a great time.

Good luck.

For a family, I would stay at the Quebec Inn in Quebec city. It offers direct access to the trails, dogsledding nearby, Ice Hotel to visit, Winter Carnival of Ice in Old Quebec City, Snow skiing at many areas (my favorite is Mt. Saint Anne), After a long day there is a gigantic indoor attrium with a Hot Tub and Pool. This attrium is all indoors and rooms have balconies looking inward.

Parking is secure and gated for trucks trailers and sleds are watched by Surveilance.

If you want more info just pm me back.