Trail Pass Question for Bill

combat

Bill: I couldn't find a way to ask this of the FCMQ and I thought you might know the answer.

I have purchased a 1 week pass and want to go to Quebec again this year. Is there any way to upgrade the week pass to a season pass by paying the additional $120.00. If not I guess I have to go for another $180.00, is this correct?

Thanking you in advance, Combat

Bill: I couldn't find a way to ask this of the FCMQ and I thought you might know the answer.

I have purchased a 1 week pass and want to go to Quebec again this year. Is there any way to upgrade the week pass to a season pass by paying the additional $120.00. If not I guess I have to go for another $180.00, is this correct?

Thanking you in advance, Combat

I don't think you can upgrade from weekly to seasonal after using the weekly. If you had not use it, you could do so.

I don't think you can upgrade from weekly to seasonal after using the weekly. If you had not use it, you could do so.

Thanks Bill. Keep us informed on the ace motor and how you like it. Have a great rest of the season. Combat :good: