Welcome to QuebecRider.com

rob

Hello everyone!

Welcome to a different kind of snowmobile forum. We are going back to basics here, and intend to highlight the positive. This forum is meant to make riding in Quebec even more enjoyable. We will provide weather, trail conditions, and more. But perhaps most importantly, we will try to create a feeling of friendship between snowmobilers from both sides of the border. This has been a long time goal of mine, and I think it may be easier to achieve on a smaller forum like this. Please join us as we look forward to another enjoyable winter riding in Quebec.

rob

Thank You Rob,

I haven't had the pleasure to ride in Quebec yet. We did have a gentlemen using "Quebec rider" ( screen name ) on another site (NHSledding ), that use to ride down into Northern NH a few times.

I'm hoping to learn alot about riding there through this site, to make it more enjoyable for a long trip.

Thanks again,

Pantera99,

Ron

I am honored to be here, thanks once again Rob.

Looking forward to making new friends...

Glad to be on board as well!

I feel like breaking into a camp song! " Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold.........."! :drinks:

Sorry! I'm back in control now! :nea:

pathfinder 8)

hi snowbound !!!

ha !! ha !!! usually i take care not to show my foot ''prints '' on the trail .don t worry i took the pic on my way down to the st fidele cable bridge ,early morning.so i probably erased them with the drag on my way back !!! :D

hi smclelan !!!

thanks !!! no problems for the pics !!!

groomer !!!

Hi Rob: Most of the mail in my box in the last 24 hours is from people telling me about this iste. Congratulations & good luck I am sure it will be great for us North of the border types.

Phil

Congratulations and THANK YOU Rob! :good: Looking forward to spending time here this winter.

Hello everyone!

Welcome to a different kind of snowmobile forum. We are going back to basics here, and intend to highlight the positive. This forum is meant to make riding in Quebec even more enjoyable. We will provide weather, trail conditions, and more. But perhaps most importantly, we will try to create a feeling of friendship between snowmobilers from both sides of the border. This has been a long time goal of mine, and I think it may be easier to achieve on a smaller forum like this. Please join us as we look forward to another enjoyable winter riding in Quebec.

rob

A great idea Rob, and one that's overdue. Looking forward to the good info and exchanges this site will provide those of us who love to ride in La Belle Province!!

Well done!

Timbo