Mont valin area

naruss

My husband and friend are looking for a good men's type of motel in Chicoutimi area that offers bar, restaurant and safe area for snowmobiles. They don't want a high rise hotel. They don't care about a pool or wi-fi. They're doing all the circuits around the fiord and mont valins area. Recommendations?

Hi Naruss,

By saying no high rise, I'm quessing you're not interested in the Holiday Inn. The Sagueneenne (800-461-8390 or 418-545-8326) is in Chicoutimi. It does have a bar, restaurant and enclosures for the sleds. The front desk keeps the key for the enclosures. The hotel is a short distance off trail 83. We split our time between the Holiday Inn and the Sagueneenne.

Jack & Sandi

Hi Naruss,

By saying no high rise, I'm quessing you're not interested in the Holiday Inn. The Sagueneenne (800-461-8390 or 418-545-8326) is in Chicoutimi. It does have a bar, restaurant and enclosures for the sleds. The front desk keeps the key for the enclosures. The hotel is a short distance off trail 83. We split our time between the Holiday Inn and the Sagueneenne.

Jack & Sandi

thanks. The saguenee has been on our radar