Trail Conditions

revct1

We did trailer today over to Valinuet. This was a very good idea. We rode 93 to La Chapelle and then around 6 mile lake. We then took the C900 and the connector back to La Chapelle for lunch. After lunch we took the local trail over to Bras de l’Enfer and then headed north back to 93 and down to Valinuet.

The trails were very good. The roughest riding was right around Valinuet from all the traffic. It snowed steady all day on the mountain. They received another couple of inches.

One other note to make. 93 at La Chapelle has been changed slightly. When you leave La Chapelle, 93 east and west both go to the left. The old 93 to the right is now for cars and trucks.

The "new" 93 turns left. In ¼ mile, 93 east turns left to Sacre Coeur. 93 west continues a little further to the groomer’s garage at the road. The new 93 turns right and parallels the road for 1½ miles at which point it meets the old 93.

This is the last ride for this trip. Heading back to Connecticut tomorrow. Next trip should be Martin Luther King weekend.

Jack & Sandi :)

Thanks to all who post, I enjoy reading them and watching the videos. Jack and Sandi thanks for the detailed reports. When you can't be there enjoying the riding, the next best thing is to read about those who are. :) Bill, looking forward to your posts in the coming weeks. Hope to be there in paradise in February. Happy New Year to all QR's. Think snow and lots of it.....Dave

Thanks to all who post, I enjoy reading them and watching the videos. Jack and Sandi thanks for the detailed reports. When you can't be there enjoying the riding, the next best thing is to read about those who are. :) Bill, looking forward to your posts in the coming weeks. Hope to be there in paradise in February. Happy New Year to all QR's. Think snow and lots of it.....Dave

Hi Dave

Looking forward to seeing you in February. Anyone coming with you this year? Happy New Year.

Bill

Hi Dave

Looking forward to seeing you in February. Anyone coming with you this year? Happy New Year.

Bill

Hey Bill,

Not sure yet if I have any takers for this year. Either way I hope to be there. Haven't ridden here in Michigan yet, still looking for snow. Have a safe trip up to paradise and we'll see you in February.

Dave

Edited by MichiganRev

Hi Dave,

We are heading up Friday for our first trip! Happy trails and nice to meet you at the H.I. last year.

Wes

Hi Dave,

We are heading up Friday for our first trip! Happy trails and nice to meet you at the H.I. last year.

Wes

Hey Wes,

Best of luck on that 1st trip. I've seen where you've switched from Doo to Cat, keep an eye on the gas guage, LOL. What's your destination for the 1st trip? Will you be around the H.I. in February?

Ride Safe

Dave