quebec riding partner needed

I am looking for a riding partner that can leave either this sunday am or monday am EARLY from saratoga,ny area with me. going to Chicoutimi area of Quebec. riding the Saguenay and Mont valin area, 8 hr drive trip from 12866, NY. i go up to quebec alot, not new to this and know most of the area. usually we back pack-saddle bag the trips but this time i want to stay in one hotel and venture each day. not too concerned about high mileage, just off trail on trail fun. i dont ride late into the night either, preferr to be on the sled by 8 or so, back soon after dark

would ride a few hours the day we get there, all day the new couple-few days but i want to be back late day thursday. nationals race friday i want to attend in Farmington, NY.

if interested call me, dont pm or email!!! 518-320-5704 until 10pm latest or after 8am. you MUST be able to cross the boarder with a passport or enhanced ID. any criminal record will keep you from going to canada usually, DWI included!!

cost will be aorund 550 to 650 for the whole trip!!! will be fun i promise! my usual quebec riding buddies have alternate plans or schedules cant co-incide

Ian

I am looking for a riding partner that can leave either this sunday am or monday am EARLY from saratoga,ny area with me. going to Chicoutimi area of Quebec. riding the Saguenay and Mont valin area, 8 hr drive trip from 12866, NY. i go up to quebec alot, not new to this and know most of the area. usually we back pack-saddle bag the trips but this time i want to stay in one hotel and venture each day. not too concerned about high mileage, just off trail on trail fun. i dont ride late into the night either, preferr to be on the sled by 8 or so, back soon after dark

would ride a few hours the day we get there, all day the new couple-few days but i want to be back late day thursday. nationals race friday i want to attend in Farmington, NY.

if interested call me, dont pm or email!!! 518-320-5704 until 10pm latest or after 8am. you MUST be able to cross the boarder with a passport or enhanced ID. any criminal record will keep you from going to canada usually, DWI included!!

cost will be aorund 550 to 650 for the whole trip!!! will be fun i promise! my usual quebec riding buddies have alternate plans or schedules cant co-incide

Ian

Ian

If stay at the HS I hope to see you. Riding is great up here.

Bill