Im going after the Quebec Government..

I am tiered of riding my sled in the backcountry and running into these park signs.That are in the WRONG place..My sons I-5 phone and my gps say that the sign on the road 10ks into the woods from the Sled Den is wrong.By 1 and a half ks .We ride a cut not far from here.but to get to it we have to sidehill on a 1000 foot cliff..so no mistakes here, or ride the road.No signs on that road from the other direction..but when we ride back on that road,we pass the sign going back home..How is this possible..Yep.. so if I used the map on the phone or the gps..I would be caught in the park de la gaspesie..they like to give tickets for 1000 $..On the road maps for the gaspesie it says that the sign is in the wrong place..so move the sign or change all the maps..This is not the first time I have run into this problem..I shall put up the maps to show you the area in question..So I have taken it apon myself to rectify this problem with the QUEBEC GOVERNMENT..As I have said before...only as good as the guy usiing the gps..So did they put the sign there by mistake..or did they do it for another reason..

Was wondering if anyone else has been in something like this before.It would help in my fight.A mistake on the trail map is not the end of the world..you just follow the trail even if its not perfect on the phone or gps...with the park borders...lol..its not the same.The mistake will cost you. JACK

Edited by quebecmountainrider