Need a riding partner! 3-4 day loop next week . . . I don't smell either, lol

snowpromod

Wow - I feel a little odd posting a craigslist like personal ad looking for someone to ride with, but I want to ride and need a partner. Looking to do a 3-4 day trip out of Maniwaki, Mt. Laurier, St Donat etc. starting Wed or Thursday and coming home on Sunday! I would be coming from Ohio and could meet up there or meet up on the way. Looking to ride (like a normal human being) and not sit at the bar/club all day – have a 13 Ski Doo 1200, years trail pass, passport, and my own $$$ - could not go with my crew last week due to my wife being in the hospital! Let me know if anyone is looking to ride.

Thanks Matt

Looking to do something like the small loop below, but open to ideas and suggestions.

Maniwaki – Senneterre

Senneterre – Parent

Parent - Maniwaki

:rofl: I don't smell either... :rofl:

If I could keep a machine under me I would go...Seems like I need a new ride...going to dealer tomorrow to see what I can work out... :help:

We are doing a similar circuit starting Feb 3. Leaving just south of Maniwaki (Bouchette) and heading up to Fer De Chavalle (sp?) day one, from there through Parent, over to Clova and down to Club Rabaska on the resevoir and back to Bouchette. Even funnier, 3 of my riding partners are driving up from Ohio and I am flying in from Dallas. Plus one local friend.