Help! Need location to buy trail pass on Sunday

ODog

Is there a link that lists locations I can buy a trail pass? I'm traveling from Vermont to Ferme-Neuve tomorrow (Sunday) and hope to get it on the way. I just found out I can't get it at the hotel as planned.

My route takes me up the 133 -10 -117 through Tremblant to Mont Laurier and eventually to our hotel in Ferme-Neuve.

Thanks for any last minute help!

O

Stop in Mt. Laurier at the Comfort Inn right on the way get a pass at front desk. Call if you want but i'm sure you can get it there.

819-429-6000 it will be on the left in town right on the RT 117

Stop in Mt. Laurier at the Comfort Inn right on the way get a pass at front desk. Call if you want but i'm sure you can get it there.

819-429-6000 it will be on the left in town right on the RT 117

Thank you!!!

I've stayed at the Auberge in ferme nueve ok place if you go to club sexy rock which I think is closed keep your wits about you. That place is shady to say the least and be mindful of security anywhere in mont Laurier I'm not saying its horrible but there is theft in that area. I was just there two weeks ago definitely ride north thru saint Ann du lac on the 13 to notawissi great place and people say hi to Frankie from big mike. Be safe have fun the trails are better the farther north you go be careful there was still a lot of ice on some trails.