Park Access

Kokadjo

Are there any other permits/passes required to ride in the differant "Parks" other than the Seasonal Permit. If so where and how do you get them.

To the best of my knowledge the only other pass that is required would be a pass for the private Zec at Onatchiway other than that you are good to go with your FCMQ pass for all of the other parks, trails etc.

Andy

To the best of my knowledge the only other pass that is required would be a pass for the private Zec at Onatchiway other than that you are good to go with your FCMQ pass for all of the other parks, trails etc.

Andy

Andyman, how does one go about aquiring a pass for the ZEC? Thanks, George

We rode in the Onachiway park on two occasions last year. You can obtain a daily,three or weekly pass to ride in the park at the park office entrance. They attend it regularly and do groom the park faithfully almost on a daily basis. If you would like more info I can E-mail my Quebec friend who has already rode in the park this year and has a chalet there. They currently have snow up to the truck door handles. You can stay nearby and ride to the park or I can tell you where to stay at that entrance.

Hope this helps.

brdgbldr85

Andyman, how does one go about aquiring a pass for the ZEC? Thanks, George

The only thing I could add to the previou post is that Early Rider has been to the Zec this season and found terrible conditions as they were plowing many of the roads. I expect that the plowing will end soon as the snow levels make the logging very difficult and the sledders can take their trails back. Contact the Relais at Onatchiway or Jeannette at Auberge du Barrage for updated info.

Andy

The only thing I could add to the previou post is that Early Rider has been to the Zec this season and found terrible conditions as they were plowing many of the roads. I expect that the plowing will end soon as the snow levels make the logging very difficult and the sledders can take their trails back. Contact the Relais at Onatchiway or Jeannette at Auberge du Barrage for updated info.

Andy

Well said andy, They definitely will plow all the way into Auberge du Barrage year round. Inside the park will be dependent on snow conditions. Thanks for the follow-up to contact the Office at the Onachiway club.