HELP HELP CAN ANYBODY HELP

grumpysanta

i HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SKINZS sled cover and i just found them on liquidation sale at royal dist... BUT they shipped them to the Toronto show , is there anyone going to the show that can pick up 1 cover for me , because they will not reserve and will probably be sold by the time the show is over . THEY HAVE ONLY 2 LEFT AND ARE DISCONTINUED FROM ROYAL..

ragegt tks but amazon does not ship to canada . and the clearance price is great at royal. LINDASLEDGIRL HOLD OFF , IAM DOUBLE CHECKING . WITH 1 store , may have one in stock .. if you see some when you are there please call 450 458 7211..or email . kellybrion @gmail .com

Edited by grumpysanta

snowfarmer...are you reading this...if you are there tomorrow...please help. Thanks!

Let me know 519-381-7002 Santa I will be there saturday, snowfarmer is going friday.

Amazon.com has 8 in stock, they do ship to Canada and shipping is free on this product Grumpy

Not sure if I am looking on the right page in Royal catalogue P273, these covers don't look like a Skinz cover but rather an aftermarket copy at 144.95 as apposed to Amazon listing a Skinz one at 311.99.

Linda be sure it's a Skinz, you don't want Grumpy, Grumpy!

Grumpy...if you need me to shop, call me or email me 519-381-7002 rmaxlinda@gmail.com I am on my way to the show.

Cheers!