Quebec memberships in Burlington Vermont area

Greg du Vermont

I picked up my annual supply of memberships for the Club Motoneigistes Lac St Jean at the Quebec show last weekend. Maps are also here in abundance. Your continued loyalty and support of this critically important club is appreciated.

You can call me at 802-893-4316 during the day to make arrangements. $300 before December 9, supply is limited, when they're gone, they're gone

Stay tuned for news on an expanded Snomo show and sale at my office location in Milton in the near future. More people, more stuff, dogs and maybe a few beers. The soon to arrive 2014 SledMagazine.com Polaris 800 RUSH ProR LE in Stealth Black and plenty of Snomo Conversations will also front and center.

• 1 month later...

Last call! As of right now, I have 2 passes remaining. If you are in the Burlington area, call me at 893-4316 to make a pick up time. I still have maps. Thanks to everyone who purchased from Club Motoneigistes Lac St Jean. Your loyalty and support are appreciated.