Hotel help

doobraap

What's everones opinion on Auberge31? I am looking for a place to stay in the heart of Mt Valin. We are staying at the HI for a few nights too but I wanted to stay closer to the moutain to ride the ZEC too.

I would stay at the bottom of the Onachiway park at the Auberge Barrage above the town of Falerdeau. It is a 26 mile truck ride in by well maintained log roads (4 lanes wide)and includes your home cooked meals for Breakfast,dinner and stay. Has a beautiful 3 story facility with TV surround areas,POOL Table, sitting rooms with lounging furniture.It is kept immaculately clean and is a no shoe or boot on hotel. Call and ask for Natile and Allen, they are managing the place for Janet the owner as she is away. I don't have the phone number here at work, but it is on the trail map and has direct access to Mt. Valin, the ZEC and south for 66 miles to the HI by trail.

If you need more info I will be at home tonight after 8 with contact #s and trail maps.

BRDGBLDR85

I would stay at the bottom of the Onachiway park at the Auberge Barrage above the town of Falerdeau. It is a 26 mile truck ride in by well maintained log roads (4 lanes wide)and includes your home cooked meals for Breakfast,dinner and stay. Has a beautiful 3 story facility with TV surround areas,POOL Table, sitting rooms with lounging furniture.It is kept immaculately clean and is a no shoe or boot on hotel. Call and ask for Natile and Allen, they are managing the place for Janet the owner as she is away. I don't have the phone number here at work, but it is on the trail map and has direct access to Mt. Valin, the ZEC and south for 66 miles to the HI by trail.

If you need more info I will be at home tonight after 8 with contact #s and trail maps.

BRDGBLDR85

OK I will look at them. I think I have the link to the website with numbers. We are arriving by sled so the access by truck is not an issue.

Thanks

Chris