whooooooooooops !!!!

groomer

train went off the tracks last night , 300 ' from the house .there was still two wagons on the bridge .this is the second time since spring 94 , at the same place .i did nt hear anything , i sleep with ear plugs !!!! ha !! ha !!!

if you look closely at the 4 th pic ,something was '' rubbing ' right between the 2 tracks .checked in front of the house and that '' thing '' was rubbing for many hundred feet.probably a boggie .

groomer !!!

hi mr gutz !!

well ,those are not my kind of pics !!! ha !! ha !!!

back in 94 ,it has been worse than that .2 or 3 units in the river and 7-8 wagons .some had wood logs on .

trucker went over the crossing with a wood chip trailer .dolly got caugh in the crossing .so somebody( don t know who ) called in mtl to advise that the railroad was blocked by a trailer .but the guy who answered the phone call was on his way to his '' break '' (lunch time ).

he forgot to call the train engineer to let him know that the railroad was blocked by the trailer .so when the train arrived 600 '( curve ) before the crossing , it was to late to put the brakes and bang into the trailer !!!

i missed that by that by 10 mins ,for the pics .i was coming back from mount caribou about 20 miles south-west of the faribault . (trail 595 )

i m on my way to go in the woods for the week end.

groomer !!!