oil !!!

groomer

took the pics of those machines last tuesday on my way up to the camp.it s about 9 miles east of my camp.

they move about 125 ' ,stop ,bumper to bumper ,put a big plate down on the ground shake or vibrate it for about 30 to 45 '' .move another 125 ' then start all over .i was about 75 ' behing and could feel the ground shaking.

2 miles before that ,there was a truck on the road , full of computers with a 25-30 ' antenna on the road ,probably receiving data from those machines .

groomer !!!

geeeeeeeeeez , i forgot to talk about the topic .ha !! ha !!

they vibrate the ground ,so they know where the oil is and natural gas too .its the third or fourth time they come here since a few years.back in 72 there was a derrick about 3 miles from there .they had found oil ,put ciment in the hole and came back probably around 98 .

groomer !!!

geeeeeeeeeez , i forgot to talk about the topic .ha !! ha !!

they vibrate the ground ,so they know where the oil is and natural gas too .its the third or fourth time they come here since a few years.back in 72 there was a derrick about 3 miles from there .they had found oil ,put ciment in the hole and came back probably around 98 .

groomer !!!

Very interesting pic's........ How was your summer?

Very interesting pic's........ How was your summer?

hi momojohnny !!

the summer as been like usual ,i m 7 days a week in the woods since about mid may ,ha !! ha !!

i work in the woods during the week and spent all my week ends at the camp.always the same routine ,take my atv to go to the lake near by to see friends,do my moose run every friday and saturday night. .always enjoy to be at the camp ,take it very relax.right now , i m at the camp since sept 23 i think !!

i m at home only for a few hrs.

groomer !!!

What a trip, wild life must not like that.

hi mccaffrey !!

not sure i understand well ,ha !! ha !! i have the chance to spend a lot of time at my camp ,so i take the advantage of it .i should be back on the 24-25 oct ,then take a break .i ll spend the next week at the camp without coming back.i hate to come back in town.

groomer !!!