chaudiere appalaches

sledneck800

we do a lot of our riding in saint georges,lac etchemin,montmagny,ect...if anyone needs any info on these exellent spots to ride i can try to help been riding these spots for almost 20 yrs.lots of nice people and scenery were always looking for new friends to ride with not as far by truck great places to start from never had any problems. bring on winter!!!!

A friend brought me through that area on the way back in to trois riveres from running the gaspe

Is a place called Bernierres or something right along the route 20 hotel bar restaurant/diner and truck stop

owner real nice guy very sled friendly

was good area will for sure go back let me know when you are going

A friend brought me through that area on the way back in to trois riveres from running the gaspe

Is a place called Bernierres or something right along the route 20 hotel bar restaurant/diner and truck stop

owner real nice guy very sled friendly

was good area will for sure go back let me know when you are going

Sorry to say this but I will. I've only had one thing stolen in Quebec, a Triton clam shell trailer. It was stolen from the Hotel Bernieres parking lot. When I called my insurance company to report it, when I went to give them the phone number of the police in Saint Nicolas they told me they already had it as I was #6 that had something stolen from that lot, that week. Last place I'll stay at based upon my experience.