Quebec trail passes

artcat900

If there is any one on this board that lives in the western Ct. area that needs a season pass for Quebec before Dec 9, I do have several extra available for $235.00 ea.

Proceeds will go to Club Manawan ( a small club located north of St. Zenon) I am trying to help out this remote club by selling these passes for them .

If your interested send me a PM here with a contact phone number and I will get in touch with you.

I am not making any money personally on this, I'm trying to help a club that really needs some extra membership money.

Thanks in advance

Tom

If there is any one on this board that lives in the western Ct. area that needs a season pass for Quebec before Dec 9, I do have several extra available for $235.00 ea.

Proceeds will go to Club Manawan ( a small club located north of St. Zenon) I am trying to help out this remote club by selling these passes for them .

If your interested send me a PM here with a contact phone number and I will get in touch with you.

I am not making any money personally on this, I'm trying to help a club that really needs some extra membership money.

Thanks in advance

Tom

good luck in your quest of helping club manawan.Traditionally they have not spent their money wisely and the groomer could be spotted broken down (more like tore up) somewhere on the reservation :sad: