Trails opened in St-Zenon and Mt-Tremblant Park

towing

I am please to inform you that some trails are officially opened in the north of Lanaudière :yahoo:

The snow base is not big but enought to start, it will be season beginning conditions... Just look here to have details on which segment are opened...

http://www.snowmobilecountry.ca/en/index.jsp?numPage=235

I will try to do some exploration over the week-end and come back with few pics ...

Bye

Alain

Edited by towing

I am please to inform you that some trails are officially opened in the north of Lanaudière :yahoo:

The snow base is not big but enought to start, it will be season beginning conditions... Just look here to have details on which segment are opened...

I will try to do some exploration over the week-end and come back with few pics ...

Bye

Alain

Thanks for the update Alain you always provide excellent information. I took notice if i scroll down the list of regions on the FCMQ site they are showing every region closed except limited in Mt. Valin (250 kms) but if you go on the home page for Lanaudiere there are alot of trails open. With many years experience in that region i know there is much more open than could be ridden in one day. I think anyone with a few days off could find some good running with light traffic!

Thanks for the update Alain you always provide excellent information. I took notice if i scroll down the list of regions on the FCMQ site they are showing every region closed except limited in Mt. Valin (250 kms) but if you go on the home page for Lanaudiere there are alot of trails open. With many years experience in that region i know there is much more open than could be ridden in one day. I think anyone with a few days off could find some good running with light traffic!

Good ridin if you get a chance

Thank you viper2 :drinks:

FCMQ site seem to be update once a week (on thursday) but if you clic on an area name in thier list of region it will link you directly to the regional web site who is generally more up to date as you seen...

Yes, i am very lucky to have a so great trail network just near my backyard :D and the season just begin :yahoo:

Take care

Bye

Alain

Bye

Alain Where abouts do you live up there ,I used to do alot of sleding up that way , it got a little too crowded up cabanon way so i do more in the west know , less trailering , as someone stole my double closed trailer

I live near Joliette in the south of Lanaudiere. The trail is just about 0,5km from home so when it's opened, no trailering needed :good: But to extend in the season beginning and ending, i really appreciate the trailer. I ride Lanaudiere for 20 years know and still apreciate thoses trails with their sweets spots and all the friends i have here, it's my little paradise :air_kiss:

On the west side, a friend of mine have a chalet in Cheneville near Lac Simon in Outaouais. We go there few time a year to take good ride with him....to ride Maniwaki, Mt-Laurier, devils mountain.... and watchs the deers at Duhamel :)

:drinks: Alain

yes i used to do a lot in your area , unload in st Jacques and ride north , love the area , have done alot in lac st. jean and also the gaspe but i have friends up in duhamel and lac simon and lac gagnon , have not done long rides for a couple of years since my trailer was stolen and alot of friends have dropped from the sport . so i do more local stuff , day rides etc. sometimes alone and at my age getting stuck is not fun with a rx1 . anyway we may hook up one day . post if you are going west and i will do the same if going east . merry xmas

I live near Joliette in the south of Lanaudiere. The trail is just about 0,5km from home so when it's opened, no trailering needed :good: But to extend in the season beginning and ending, i really appreciate the trailer. I ride Lanaudiere for 20 years know and still apreciate thoses trails with their sweets spots and all the friends i have here, it's my little paradise :air_kiss:

On the west side, a friend of mine have a chalet in Cheneville near Lac Simon in Outaouais. We go there few time a year to take good ride with him....to ride Maniwaki, Mt-Laurier, devils mountain.... and watchs the deers at Duhamel :)

:drinks: Alain

Alain,

Any idea how the trails are now? have you had much more snow? May come up between Christmas and new years if enough trails open.

Thanks

from what I heard about 5 to 6 inches since my last report, we had very cold weather this week... -23C now

The web site of Lanaudiere report better conditions and trails more on the south side begin to open...

I ride tomorrow and will report the conditions on Sunday..

Stay tuned..... :drinks:

Alain