Trail rumors?

BOBLER

Too early about trails closure or rerouted trails.As for rumors goes.Lac Édouard-Lac Bouchette would be groomed this coming winter using same route as 2 years ago.t would be maintained by Club Passe-Partout(Roberval snowmobile club).

Other rumor about a new trail between Lac Édouard and L'Étape.Maintained by Le Goéland outfitter.

We Will see.................

Too early about trails closure or rerouted trails.As for rumors goes.Lac Édouard-Lac Bouchette would be groomed this coming winter using same route as 2 years ago.t would be maintained by Club Passe-Partout(Roberval snowmobile club).

Other rumor about a new trail between Lac Édouard and L'Étape.Maintained by Le Goéland outfitter.

Mid Range,

2 years ago, the trail from Lac Bouchette to Lac Edouard was undriveable [and it was raining]. I have a policy to buy my trail pass from the club that needs it the most [where i ride], but that trail was closed, so i didn't last year. Do you have contact info for Club Passe-Partout so I can buy a trail pass for this year?

Mid Range,

2 years ago, the trail from Lac Bouchette to Lac Edouard was undriveable [and it was raining]. I have a policy to buy my trail pass from the club that needs it the most [where i ride], but that trail was closed, so i didn't last year. Do you have contact info for Club Passe-Partout so I can buy a trail pass for this year?

Try this, don't know if phone number is still correct.BTW you have a good policy regarding your trail pass purchase.Every snowmobiler shoud have this policy.

Club Passe-Partout Roberval Inc.

Club de motoneigistes

Case postale 302

Roberval (Québec)

G8H 2N7

Téléphone : 1 418 275-7415

Autre Tél. : 1 418 275-1435

Télécopieur : 1 418 275-7415

Another trail into L'Etape would be nice. That would take some of the pressure off the other trail. That area gets alot of use especially on weekends.