Trail report needed ASAP PLEASE! Decision looming. Thanks!

Shane

We are in Hudson right now. Rode 225 miles yesterday everything from fresh groomed to rocks and bumps reminiscent of riding at home in New York. We are trying to decide if we should load up and head to Le Cabanon and ride up there instead of down this way. We were originally thinking of riding to Ontario today. Does anyone have an up to date report from the Lanaudiere area, more specifically the St. Zenon, St. Michel, St. Donat, St Jean de Matha region? Thanks in advance. Shane

Edited by Shane

im not to sure about those regins but i know chaudiere app and bas st laurent and north shore of

the gaspe are perfect conditions

Shane,

Posts on this site and other show good conditions in St Zenon. Also the FCMQ sites is posting "good" conditions (their highest) for Shawinigato to LaTuque

We are in Hudson right now. Rode 225 miles yesterday everything from fresh groomed to rocks and bumps reminiscent of riding at home in New York. We are trying to decide if we should load up and head to Le Cabanon and ride up there instead of down this way. We were originally thinking of riding to Ontario today. Does anyone have an up to date report from the Lanaudiere area, more specifically the St. Zenon, St. Michel, St. Donat, St Jean de Matha region? Thanks in advance. Shane

A member, Alain aka Towing has been posting almost daily reports with pictures from this region. Everything looks good from his posts. Go back and check them out.

A member, Alain aka Towing has been posting almost daily reports with pictures from this region. Everything looks good from his posts. Go back and check them out.

I believe his last post was from a ride this past saturday and his pics look good!

Like others wrote, good conditions up there :good: You will have no problem sure for St-Zenon, St-Michel. I don't try St-Donat since the 28 dec (report few threads lower) but i would expect good conditions from the Mt-Tremblant park and using "by the lake" trail to go to St-Donat village instead of the "by the mountains trail"

More to the south, St-Jean de Matha have thinner base and can be more limit.... ST-Alphonse and the trail 43 below St-Come is not recommended at this moment. St-Gabriel de Brandon is pretty good and trails very south near the st-Laurence river are good too.

The #63 trail in reserve faunique Rouge-Mattawin has been report very good by the group I was with last saturday (they were comming from Mont-Pellier in outaouais). #318 trail through reserve faunique Mastigouche has been reported few days ago "so good, like a dream" and more north trails are even better...

Detailed Lanaudiere trail report here: http://www.snowmobilecountry.ca/en/index.jsp?numPage=235

hope this help... :drinks:

Alain

Edited by towing