Back from Clova...

Mid Range

We are back from Clova.We stayed at Hotel Tamarac.I want to thanks Martin the new owner.Beer was good and met great people.Woodrunner trail was freshly groomed until it meet up with Lépine road.Not even a track ahead of us.Lépine road was freshly groomed as well all the way up to Clova.Actually we passed the groomer 20 miles south of Clova.A great ride and trails were awesome.Too bad it was a bit mild.

We went thru Baskatong on 322 saturday then to club Gatineau then woodrunner trail to Clova.We rode Lépine road all the way down til it meet up with TQ 63 on sunday.

on 322 near Club fontbrune

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002-1.jpg

Relais Evasion 50 miles south of Clova

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

you can get gas at Relais Evasion at $1.50/liter

DSCF0007-1.jpg

Off trail sledders

DSCF0008-1.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

Tamarac parking lot

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006-1.jpg

Lépine road

DSCF0011.jpg

Yes Mid Range the trail are super and YES we have alot of SNOW in Clova

I hope that the last shooter was not to hard on you......

My special shooter always wake -up the little demon in you.

Hope to see you again and thank you.

Sounds like you had a great trip Mid Range. We trailered to Grand Remous yesterday for a days run. We went up to Le Domaine, since we forgot to buy some octane boost on Saturday. The trails were great from Grand Remous to Le Domaine.

We wanted to see how the trail was going to Lac Joncas, but there were lots of sticks poking through the trail so we turned around. It probably gets better as you go, but we didn't have enough time to make it there and back.

I lost a piece of my graphic sticker :sad: somewhere on the trail. My boyfriend's gas gauge stopped working :sad: right from the get go...it looks like the sleds are headed back to the dealership before we go out next weekend. *sigh*

We also took a bit of the trail you did to get to Clova...really nice. It's a 3 hour drive home so we didn't go too far, but we had fun. Really glad to see the trails are in good shape and it was nice that it was warmer.

How far did you go from Grand Remous before the Lepine Road is snow covered?

My special shooter always wake -up the little demon in you.

Hope to see you again and thank you.

I see why you call it "liquid hell" then ;)

How far did you go from Grand Remous before the Lepine Road is snow covered?

+- 2 kms north of Lépine bridge