rt.175 vs rt.155

MrGutz

Has anyone compared the two routes to the LSJ/The HI, I've never been on 155 past Shawinagan/Three Rivers.

Thanks

Gutz

From, Mass, NH, Vt take I-91 to 55North to 20 East then 73N over the bridge at Q City. Follow signs in Q City to Rt175

toward Chicoutimi. I believe this is the fastest route. Its 8 hrs from Central NH.

Has anyone compared the two routes to the LSJ/The HI, I've never been on 155 past Shawinagan/Three Rivers.

Thanks

Gutz

I had traveled a bit past Shawinagan (Miles ?) the summer of 06, it was 2 lane headed North, but I think it turns into a winding country road which could be tough to travel in the winter.

I had traveled a bit past Shawinagan (Miles ?) the summer of 06, it was 2 lane headed North, but I think it turns into a winding country road which could be tough to travel in the winter.

I have traveled the 155 many times during summer time.Twice during winter time with a trailer and sleds.it is changing to a two lane highway just north of Shawinigan.It is not worst than any other 2 lane highway across the Province.The only thing is There is nothing between La Tuque and Lac Bouchette.

BTW the GVT have done improvement on the 155 in the past years.