Quebec to Tadoussac Trail 3

RoadRunner

Curious, sounds like the conditions around quebec city are slack? Has anyone ridden trail 3 up the river from quebec to tadousac- Charlevoix areas recently. Thank you for any feed back

RR

hi roadrunner !!

just checked on the french forum .posted on the 19 th.guy said ,it was the festival of the ''water holes ''.dirt and sand at some places.

just to give you an idea ,he went toward st raymond ,was nt nice and samething toward val belair .

in general ,looks not too nice .

groomer !!!

Thank you very much Groomer for translating, I figured as much but had not been able to find out any info. We were planning to head that way next week, may have to stay on the south side, just got back from rdl yesterday and the base was holding up relatively well.

Hope all is well, RR

Thank you very much Groomer for translating, I figured as much but had not been able to find out any info. We were planning to head that way next week, may have to stay on the south side, just got back from rdl yesterday and the base was holding up relatively well.

Hope all is well, RR

bienvenue !!

time to take a napt i think !!! ha !! ha !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

hi roadrunner !!

just checked on the french forum .posted on the 19 th.guy said ,it was the festival of the ''water holes ''.dirt and sand at some places.

just to give you an idea ,he went toward st raymond ,was nt nice and samething toward val belair .

in general ,looks not too nice .

groomer !!!

groomer,do you have any info on conditions around latuque and north to roberval.

trails 73,83 and 355.

thanks,SPM

Edited by SPM

groomer,do you have any info on conditions around latuque and north to roberval.

trails 73,83 and 355.

thanks,SPM

http://www.motoneigelatuque.com/

ouvert et surfacé: open and groomed , updated on the 23 th.

i checked many posts ,according to some sledders, here s the translation :

last week end

lac edouard to lsj was rough....maybe not groomed

latuque to relais 22 was very good

from jeannotte to latuque awesome

gazoduc was good ,stay on the trail

there s one guy working for the latuque club ,he post twice a week on the french forum .he ll post back tomorrow .

according to him ,355 (gazoduc ) conditions a bit rough .looks like there s not enough snow at some places.watch your speed and stay on the trail.

about roberval ,looks like its rideable ,but need snow.

i saw something about 83 ,i think it was great ,but i ll check again just to be sure .

all the info has been posted within 4-5 days

hope this will help you !!

groomer !!!

about 83 ,one guy said ,normal conditions as of late march .

groomer !!!

thanks groomer, iam hoping to ride that area 3/4-3/7.forecasts show possible rain,will have to wait and see.