355 n conditions ?

RLH

ANYONE KNOW THE CONDITION OFF THE PIPE LINE FROM RICHARDS 355 N TO LATUQUE AND UP TO LAC EDWARD AND STILL GROOMING ?

i spoke to richard at meckinac on tuesday night and he said they had snow and the pipeline had been groomed

last weekend but the warm temps that they had was melting snow FAST.with temps in the high 30's low 40's all the

way to lac stjean we decided to cancel our trip.

Edited by SPM

i spoke to richard at meckinac on tuesday night and he said they had snow and the pipeline had been groomed

last weekend but the warm temps that they had was melting snow FAST.with temps in the high 30's low 40's all the

way to lac stjean we decided to cancel our trip.

THANKS !

Edited by RLH

THANKS !

We were at relay 22 on Sat the 6th and people were saying they road 2 miles of bare road around La Tuque on trail 73. The warm temps were really affecting the snow.

Good Luck

Kel

We were at relay 22 on Sat the 6th and people were saying they road 2 miles of bare road around La Tuque on trail 73. The warm temps were really affecting the snow.

Good Luck

Kel

Jackstraw and his friends came back yesterday from a 1000 miles loop, they said from Mattawin to my place was not that bad. But... There's not enough snow anymore. The only thing to help whatever left of the seaon would be a good snow storm.

Thanks very much to the few that were here this winter and hope to see again next winter.

Richard

Jackstraw and his friends came back yesterday from a 1000 miles loop, they said from Mattawin to my place was not that bad. But... There's not enough snow anymore. The only thing to help whatever left of the seaon would be a good snow storm.

Thanks very much to the few that were here this winter and hope to see again next winter.

Richard

Thanks richard for the great hospitality as usual, for any one heading up, from Mattawin on North was great. We went up the pipeline on Tues and was groomed. 1050 miles in 4 1/2 days all mostly a 8/10. Was surprised how much snow was still there. Cold nights and warm days. :drinks:

Richard,

Tried real hard to see you this year, but thank you for being honest. We had to cancel one trip and reroute second trip. We WILL be there next year to see you somehow...hopfully better snow. Just got back last nigh from Chibougoumou Trip.

Have a great summer

Kel